Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: confused ..... why do I need SI distributor in DPF

  1. #1
    red90dx
    Guest red90dx's Avatar

    Post

    i cannot understand why I need SI distributor in the swap???


    the plugs dont match up....what wires go where on the distributor????
    plz help...
    I have done all the other parts - added resistor, SI ecu, and complete intake manifold......


    ------------------
    when the green flag drops, the bull-shit stops.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kunundrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since you are changing the the ECU the old Distributor will not work (properly) with the new ignition coeds from the ecu.


    It's a Strange fact of life just accepte it and move on.

    ------------------
    *****
    1990 Civic H/B *wrecked & being parted out*
    *****
    ZC Powered 90 CRX SI With Mods
    I/H/C/E
    +

    -----------
    planned
    -----------
    - Rims (15")
    - Turbo

    [This message has been edited by Kunundrum (edited February 27, 2002).]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •